About Me

My photo
I am 29 and loving life! I have been married to Mark 6 years. We have wonderful family and friends! We had our son Maxwell Liam August 21st, 2009 and are crazy about the little guy! I am a full time working mom so always busy and on the go! I try to spend every free second with our little man! Coming home to his smiling face makes the long days at work and rollercoaster of our daily lives worth traveling! We praise God for our lil miracle every day! "I pray that my children may grow in the grace & knowledge of our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ"- 2 Peter 3:18

catching up!





i haven't written on my blog in soooo long! Things have been crazy busy as always with work. Mark, Max and I took a vacation in July to Florida. We had so much fun. It was definitely a vacation I'll never forget. Max playing in the sand on the beach, a day a Disney. Great, great, memories!