About Me

My photo
I am 29 and loving life! I have been married to Mark 6 years. We have wonderful family and friends! We had our son Maxwell Liam August 21st, 2009 and are crazy about the little guy! I am a full time working mom so always busy and on the go! I try to spend every free second with our little man! Coming home to his smiling face makes the long days at work and rollercoaster of our daily lives worth traveling! We praise God for our lil miracle every day! "I pray that my children may grow in the grace & knowledge of our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ"- 2 Peter 3:18

Some days are too crazy


Sometimes I feel like this picture!!! Trying to work full time, attend 10 meetings and be on my toes at work all day, be a full time mom and wife just takes more energy than i have. Somedays I wish i had 10 hands and two bodies :)
This week was a rough one for Max. He fell down at school on Wednesday while he was trying to pull up and bumped his lip. Then Thursday I received a call at work from daycare that Max had a rash and I needed to come get him. I drove to PCA like a mad woman to get him to the DR in time. Luckily we found out it was just something minor. Always something! The nurse did tell me that he has ANOTHER ear infection. So we are on our 5th round of antibiotics already this year. I see tubes in our future! I am going to wait until the fall or late summer to have his procedure. I know he will feel so much better in the long run even though the thought of surgery is very scary. Wahooo, at least it is Friday! I am counting down the days to VACATION.